Sunday, May 10, 2015

Steve Jobs' speech

It  is different between what I like and what I learn, so I really confuse what I will do in the future. I envy that he can find what he want to do and to do some action like he decided to drop out and dropped in other classes that he thinks  interesting. I adnire for his courage. Although, we don't have to do like him, we wish we can try to find what we love and accomplish."Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice." he said.These sentences inspire to me. I think we have to be brave to follow our heart, do the things what we wnat, and the most important that don't let regret yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment